Help

Forum >> Help >> Help w/ Positioning Prospect   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/162429

Help me position him for the minors. Previous owner had him at SS; not sure what to do with him positionally.

Updated Tuesday, September 12 2017 @ 6:25:43 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
To be honest, that is a really terrible build. 14 range is more than what is needed in the corners, but below my hard minimum limit for playing in the middle. 14 arm is more than needed on the right side of the field, but less than I would like on the left side. Solid in the field is more than needed in the outfield, but less than I would like at 3B (about the only position I would consider him at). I think that may be a part of why he was dropped, he is one of those terrible 'tweeners. I know I wouldn't touch him if dropped. Good luck.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks. I might try 3B. I am struggling for young talent. I inherited an old team with terrible prospects. Rode the veteran's to a league championship in 5, moved to 4 and was relegated back to 5, likely to be relegated down to 6 this season. Too much age on the roster and have had trouble getting both younger and better.

I am assuming I will be in 5/6 for several years in this rebuild, so he might end up with value at these lower levels, I figured it's worth a shot.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd get his "OF" first then train him at 3rd as well. He will either be better than what you have at one of those positions or he'll be a sub at both. If it turns out that he can hit .250+ you'll have a very useful player.

Previous Page | Show All |