Help

Forum >> Help >> Cuts   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Plz help me make some cuts so I can draft.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Question marks for me:

* Carlos Vásquez: No hitting scout text. Low Hitting + low PD + no SB propensity = drop. (Dev points are going to go into power and fielding, doubt hitting, PD will improve much.)

* Roman Hubbard: No hitting scout text. No SB propensity. Will the OF defense be worth the poor hitting bat?

* Joseph Hasebe: no hitting scout text. If PD is good, might be worth keeping for the defense, but hitting and PD huge question marks for this guy.

* Erik Lamb: Huge H/IP, righties and lefties destroying him, 20 Arm. Waiver wire pitching is thin, but you could still probably do better.

* Keenan Harvey: Huge H/IP, crappy HR/9, is a lefty, righties and lefties beat him up, 25 to 28 points of Range + Arm about my tolerance limit

Also, Ryan Herndon needs to promote out of Rookie.

And finally, for those players I said have no SB propensity, if you decide to hold on to them, be sure you Management > Spring Training > ++ "Steal" and "Base Running" for those players to get the best read on if they will steal. But as is, they have high Speed and no SB to go with it.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Another thought is that you have 17 guys on the position player major league roster.
Some of them are not contributing.
Such as Robinson, Gilly, Kim and Pena .
These could be a weeding place, or remove the expendable players that are blocking them from getting ABs

AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I’m with Allen on this one, I’d start with the Majors for making cuts. Peña looks like the obvious choice, he’s barely playing at all and he’s not really contributing when he does. Hodges and Fagan would also be on the chopping block for me.

Previous Page | Show All |