Help

Forum >> Help >> Add new player feature   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If you select one of the options, do you have to stick with it?

For example, I select "Latin Academy" (always says a greater number than the list they show), if I go back (using the browswer back button) or go to another link without selecting one of the youngsters, and try to go to "Rosters" ---> "Add Player" it gives me the same list, and not option to change to another kind of selection.

If this is the way it works, and is intended to work, then the rules must be updated to say something "Be carefull when you select the source, because there are no turn back."
Utah Dodgers

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes once you click on a choice that is your choice.
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You can change your source each week. You can do Latin Academy this week and next week all of the options will be available to you again.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
For example, I select "Latin Academy" (always says a greater number than the list they show), if I go back (using the browswer back button) or go to another link without selecting one of the youngsters, and try to go to "Rosters" ---> "Add Player" it gives me the same list, and not option to change to another kind of selection.

If this is the way it works, and is intended to work, then the rules must be updated to say something "Be carefull when you select the source, because there are no turn back."

Each week, you can only select one source (and five players from that pool will be displayed). However, every week you can change to a different source.

Steve
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What happens to the four players not selected? Are they tossed back into the pool they came from or are they discarded?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Those prospects will remain in their pool until the end of the season. At the season flip, the pools are flushed and new prospects are created.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |