Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitchers going from hero to zero   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
sheish

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My 2 main starters Moran and Narvaez both have been absolutely dreadful this year with 5.5 ERA.

Anyone tell me why their performance has dropped off. Last year in LLV they weren't as bad, now we're in LLVI and they're performing worst.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
They both seem to be having the same problem - home-run rate is way up. Otherwise, most of their peripherals haven't changed much.

Could be just random (or if you believe in a form arrow, and extended stretch of poor form). Barker on my team has always been a HR per 10 IP kinda guy, but had a season where the rate skyrocketed. Happens. Suspicious it would happen to 2 guys at once.

Could be the different league. Even though you moved down there could be more power on the opposition.

Make a ballpark change in the off-season?

You're defense has changed a bit from last season. Don't think that's the cause (hit rates aren't really up). You could definitely help these guys out with some more range at 2B or CF.
sheish

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok thanks. My ballpark isn't very big so that may be contributing, my outfield range is very low so a big park would give up a lot of doubles and triples.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Raise your wall height next season. That way your slower OFs can still cover, but you reduce HRs.

Previous Page | Show All |