IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Rob 'Sooner' Santini

I think he's ready. What say you?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Most guys I bring up before they have 2 years in AAA end up stunting (even with the AI recommendation), I'd recommend waiting for the AI recommendation, or next year (which ever comes first).

Updated Sunday, May 21 2017 @ 9:53:33 am PDT
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think he'll get recommended at some point this season. Unless your enamored with RoY awards, i'd just give him until he's ready.

Minors will also polish a guy off quicker in most scenarios. I would want him to get done as quickly as possible. It's one thing to risk 12 potentials with a slightly early callup, but a 15 is something i think i'd want to maximize.

PS: i think that i would also suggest that your player is more likely to be at the bottom of the 15 potential when he caps given how close he is to the hitting comment's cap of 17. I've not seen many players progress in other areas when one rating hits cap (outside of stamina and fielding, which operate differently i guess).

Updated Sunday, May 21 2017 @ 2:43:16 pm PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, frankly I don't need him this season so he's going to stay down. I've already got two other guys who are recommended that may stay down for awhile yet.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got four guys recommended for promotion to the bigs, but I don't think any of them are ready and - going back to a thread in the Discussion forum a few weeks back - I'm leaving them down until I think they're ready. They all look like they could use more time in AAA.

Doctor Strange - might give him 5-10 more starts. He might be ready but I'm hedging my bets a little.

ToTo - His 90SI also qualifies him, but I think half a season more (at least) might be better. Right now he's a HR waiting to happen without much other than his fastball.

Miranda - got the call at the end of last season so got a cup of coffee, but again looks like he could use another 50+ games.

Trent - got the nod last week. I don't need another 1B up right now so I'm thinking half a season more in the minors.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@amalric: call up the pitchers. I found out with ID #129360 that calling him up when recommended worked out even though it was baffling when it said to do so. Yeah he took lumps the 1st 2 seasons but last season he started to round into shape and this season I expect him to finish growing and be 1 of my top guys in the pen

Previous Page | Show All |