Help

Forum >> Help >> Cup Standings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JayJeffery

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My team has advanced to the second round of the Cup... quite unbelievable considering I have been playing back ups in the field and sitting my Starting Pitchers. I figured I could avoid injury and give a little experience to my back ups. So, unexpectedly I have made it to the second round. But when I click on my cup it brings me to the standings of the previous round. How do i know where I stand and the teams I am up against now that I've advanced?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The Cup page always shows your group standing and then below list the remaining teams in the cup (if there aren’t too many). Otherwise it just lists a count of the remaining teams. You can find your individual teams match-up by looking on your schedule page.

Steve
JayJeffery

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the help Steve, and I'm out today after going 1-2 against Warwick
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
hey steve and players who know this: what to do to advance to the 2nd round? what you have to archieve?

last season I advanced as 3rd in my group, this season i was 2nd in my group but didnt advance.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If you don't win your cup group, then whether you advance to the knock-out round depends on your record versus the other non-group winners. So, for example, if you finish 3rd & 13-7, you're better off than finishing 2nd & 11-9.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |