Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
WildCane

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OK, thank you very much.
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
this also happens when your major league team has to much injuries and an AAA-player is temporarely pulled to fill an open spot.
JayJeffery

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
during the cup i have been playing back ups to avoid injury. I have also been sitting my SPs during the cup and dropping two of them down to the minors to bring up some pitchers to get some Starting experience in the cup....

I'm not concerned about their salaries or winning the cup, although my backups are doing great.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
That could certainly work if you're not concerned about cup success (especially if your a lower league team).

Steve
anonemuss

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If a level of competition is too hard for a player, is that bad?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It means he probably wouldn't train as fast than if he was at the most appropriate level.

Steve
karonfoll

Jeffersonville Crusaders
VI.3

Broken Bat Baseball
My team is 4 months old, so it is high time to ask... How the training works? I understand the basics, training in the minor and gain xp in the major. But are you changing traininng focus frequently, or it has no high relevance? Is any newby pool better than others? Made anyone a table or chart from ideal SI/age relations? Im working hard to grow up a team from own players, but i cant _plan_ it...
karonfoll

Jeffersonville Crusaders
VI.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Any tips or tricks?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't worry too much on training focus...I would rotate it after a while. As you start to get more experience with your team, you may favor certain skills and want to focus on those a bit more.

As for skill index (SI) versus age...I'd probably just start filling my minor leagues and once you have them filled, I'd just cut the worst player when I add the next.

Steve

karonfoll

Jeffersonville Crusaders
VI.3

Broken Bat Baseball
OK, im on the right way. :o)

Previous Page | Show All |