Help

Forum >> Help >> Getting back into it   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Shyfire

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi, I stopped playing Broken Bat for a long while (i'm kind of surprised my account didn't go inactive) but opening day gave me a hair up my butt, and now i'm back to playing. Since i'm a little rusty I was wondering if someone could help me out and look over my roster for me and tell me what could use changes, who should be released/plan on being released ect. Thanks! :)
Mojak81

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't have much experience, and what I do have is still from the bottom of tier VI, but at first glance you seem fine. Got plenty of young talent, and some of it is developing nicely. If anything, Young Park could probably go, yer pretty deep at OF and all of it younger than him. Pitching seems OK; average age seems good, but I'd watch the market for any big pickups.

Minors are more of the same. Marcos Crespo in single A seems an easy cut. If yer desperate for roster space, Dale Diamond in AAA and Billy Bob Chase in AA aren't as bright as some others.

Other than that, to be honest, yer at a different level of the game than me. Keep asking around for a keener eye.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome back. ;)

You don't appear to have much to be worried about, team is on fire and your majors roster is stacked! You could do with some more prospects in your minors and don't really need to cut anyone seeing as you have roster space. If you do want to make some changes - or create space to promote Ledesma, who absolutely should be up - I'd cut Park and/or Gibbs. Escamilia has been more productive than I'd expect but he'd be a cut for me. I'd consider moving Izzo too, $5.5M is a helluva lot to pay someone in LLV (I've done it).

Previous Page | Show All |