Help

Forum >> Help >> Cuts   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My team is sitting in a position to contend for promotion this year which is great after a few years of survivig in LL.V

I am also fairly pleased with my minor league sqaud, but it is too full for the next draft pull. Are there minor league cuts I should make to make room or should I cut from my majors and run a smaller roster?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You have a lot of lefty pitchers. Blaine Jenkins is probably expendable. Colby Hatfield too, he gives up a lot of HRs. "Bullet" Beckman is looking pretty good, but I'd be a little leery about hit lack on control translating to the majors.

I also don't think Alonzo Quinones is likely to pan out. Although he did have a nice year last season.
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just looking at your big league roster, I'd definitely cut a player. I see no reason why you need to carry 3 1st basemen exclusively on your big league roster. Infante seems the logical choice for a cut as he is the oldest and likely not in your future anyways.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd agree. The fact that he has 0 ABs this season is pretty telling as to his usefulness.

Previous Page | Show All |