Help

Forum >> Help >> Suggestions in minors   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Mojak81

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've having some issues with roster space. Anyone have any spare time and feel like critiquing my minors? I know I have some 11pots, I just liked their scouting reports. Worth it to try with them or do I need to be more pragmatic with my cuts?
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Alex Krause - 8 hitting, career ops at 1B is awful, gets punished defensively if he plays 3B too often, seems like the easiest cut to make on the team.

Brent Cavalli - Similar to Krause, he has low hitting. Similar to Krause, he's not particularly good at hitting, and while last year he hit for good obp it's unlikely with 10 hitting that he can replicate that. He'd have to get to about a .260 average or better in a season to produce an OBP good enough to be worthy of starting time, and his 10 hitting usually will place him int the .230 -.240 bracket if his hidden attributes are slightly above his listed.

Eduardo De La Rosa - career 5.50 era pitcher, not a lot of time until he likely loses velocity in the next offseason, so he's a short term rental that i think is expendable whenever you want to drop him. Ricky Dodd is read in the minors, so i'd just give him time if you are planning on using him at any point.

Eugene Newman - if you cant validate him as a viable pitcher in the majors, he should be cut.

Previous Page | Show All |