Help

Forum >> Help >> Spring training training and experience   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
How much minor league training and how much experience do they get from playing in Spring? 50/50? I feel minors progress a lot faster in Spring training.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I thought it was 100/100, but I don't know for sure.
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, dont think I ever heard the numbers.. It would be nice to know. Thx for input
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Spring training is kind of like double dipping. You get minors training and experience training for your minor leaguers. So it should be faster during spring training.
The way I understand it is this. There is minor league basic training, major league basic training and experience training. If a player is eligible for training/growth, he will receive said earned training at each update. Whether this actually shows up in improvements on the training page depends on whether he hit tipping points on his skills or not. However, a player only receives major or minor league training according to their assignment at the time of the update...majors, AAA, AA, A, rookie. Plus experience for plate appearances and batters faced or innings pitched during ST, Cup, regular season and playoff play. Other than ST experience, it is my understanding that a player must be assigned to the major league squad at the time of the update to receive that experience.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Thumbs up!

Previous Page | Show All |