Help

Forum >> Help >> pitching management   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bullet67

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
can somebody explain to me how pitching management works out so as not to wear out your starters, bullpen, etc.? I don't understand how all the numbers work that are shown.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Are you asking about spring training (which is very challenging to not wear pitchers out) or in season? They are definitely separate things.

Updated Monday, February 27 2017 @ 9:01:10 am PST
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Just keep their "Pitch Count" setting lower.

BTW, I noticed you are starting your old guys. They don't really gain anything from spring training. You should put the young guys in. Even guys in rookie ball can play in spring training. You don't have to promote them. You can leave them in rookie and put them into your spring training rotation. Just make sure to do it for your "Spring Training Pitching" and not your "Sanford Pitching". "Spring Training Pitching" is the bottom section of "Pitching" page.
bullet67

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
problem is, I'm not sure I have enough minor leaguers to make up a spring training pitching rotation!
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
You could rent some. There are plenty of free agents available. Who knows, you might find somebody you like we'll enough to develop them.
jaycarter

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would put Picco back to where he's recommended.

You do have 11 slots open, you could sign some free agents and play them if you want. :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Agree Picco should be in the minors. You don't have to promote guys to play them in the majors. And its no biggie if you have some old guys in the lineup. Just prioritize getting the young guys time.

Don't rent players given you are having financial difficulties.

Previous Page | Show All |