Help

Forum >> Help >> Cut's   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know who to cut right now? Any clear options?
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
From the majors:

Lenz. 4 control is not even funny. You'll be better with a random veteran free agent than this guy.

From the minors:

Zani. He's been gaining 3 SI/year at max (sometimes less), if he continues like that he'll only reach 60 SI by the time he's 25.

Quintero: has better chances to make majors, but his scouting report is pretty unimpressive.

Those three look the obvious cuts to me. Rollins probably as well as pitchers with negative control = bad, as long as you're not planning to stay at LL VI forever.

Updated Wednesday, February 22 2017 @ 1:09:59 pm PST
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Keeping Lenz for now because of my horrible lack of pitching. Zani and Rollins gone keeping on too Quintero as a catcher prospect for now.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
4 control is not even funny

I dunno. I think its kind of funny. :)

@ Squiddcatt

Between your major league roster and the 25-26 year olds in your minors, you seem oversubscribed at a few positions.

If I was you I would look at each of these players and ask myself "where do I want to play this guy?". Write them all down along with their ages. If you end up with say ... 5 1B that are within 3-4 years of age, you will a good idea of where to start trimming. (Or could ask a more focused question - which of these 1B do you like best?).
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd cut one or both of the 1B options. Becker's ops and splits are not what you need. The jury is still out on hodges, so maybe wait for now.

Previous Page | Show All |