Help

Forum >> Help >> Pitching Advice   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
thadmo2

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can someone please comment on how I should construct my Pitching rotation. I'm leaning towards a 4 man rotation. My pitching staff needs help and I have some recruits that should be good in a few seasons, but any and all advice is appreciated. Thank you!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd move on from the old guys for starters, and most of your pitching roster is horrendous. They're ageing badly and have poor numbers, and from the young guys Naranjo isn't going to amount to anything so he needs to go too.

I'd replace everyone bar Clinton, Gentry, Viera, Lee and Reedy. If you haven't got claims in on every pitcher (potential 12+) available on waivers already I'd do so ASAP. I'd bring in a mix of young guys and guys up to age 30, and don't bring in anyone over around $1.5M salary at the most. In League 6 you only keep vets around if you think you have a chance to promote, but even then you should have a bunch of young/developing players on the roster that you should give as much playing time to as you can. Always pays to build for the future, especially when you're on the bottom rung and don't have to worry about relegating.

Previous Page | Show All |