Loveland Tigers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
When will the Managers Pool repopulate?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 If the Events page is anything to go by (and assuming I’m correctly interpreting “Manager Update”), sometime in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Usually Steve manually starts season flip, and there were seasons where everything was ready to go on Saturday, so there is no other way then to log in once in a while and check.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As Endrju alluded to, every season flip has been slightly different in terms of the exact day when specific things happened, but it always happens over the course of a Friday-Monday time frame. Really it makes it more crucial to log in constantly to check where things are on season flip weekend than at any other point in the entire season in my opinion (at least if you care about getting early shots at the first round draft and new manager pool).

Edit: Though AssumedPseudonym is also correct, neither the draft nor the new managers are likely to be available before the Saturday night/Sunday morning (EST) halt in processing, Friday night/ Saturday morning (EST) is generally the awards, promotions/demotions, resetting various things for the new season, and the like. The events page is accurate in the order, but unfortunately during season flip can be inaccurate on the date it will happen because it is subject to how fast the process goes and how far through the process Steve lets it go each day.

Updated Friday, December 2 2016 @ 7:32:42 am PST
dmcc1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What number will the new managers start at?
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/manager/2681

Last manager ID is 2680, so if you start there you'll be on your way.

After my rookie season I missed out on new managers because I was away for a long weekend. After my second season I missed out because there was just a small number of new managers, and they'd all gone in the half hour it took me to drive home from work! Got a good one last time but there was a long list then, quite a few good ones to go around but of course it'll take 4-5 seasons before we see who really came out best.
Mesh77

Palo Alto Invaders
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Obviously worked for the Rooks, among a few others!

For anyone else, you might have blinked and missed it. Wasn't a huge number this time, around 50 new managers, some half-decent ones left.
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm pretty sure he snagged the best one but there are some "excellent" ones left.
dmcc1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I didn't. There were already a few gone before me.

Updated Saturday, December 3 2016 @ 3:51:58 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |