Champion

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi I'm new here any help.
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Without a lot of specifics, you have a lot of 30-somethings that need to start working on their golf game. Check on your reassignment page and see if any of your farm hands need to be promoted, Dump as many oldsters as you can and fill in with FA's until you can draft your way back to being halfway decent.
Champion

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OK my farm system is trash and I dumb more older guys
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldn't go that far.

Most of your old guys are still performing, and in addition to that you have a ton of space on your roster anyway - most teams carry 49/50 players, so you always have a space left for waiver claims and that week's draft pick. You can take it slowly as far as roster changes go.

New owners can only cut certain players for the first 25 days or so anyway, to prevent them from making foolish errors, but you can sign guys to build up your team - and specifically your minors, which is almost barren (I had something similar when I took on this team, only two prior draft picks in their history). There are some promising prospects out there that will help you get a footing, but I'd advise you to only look for players with 12 or better potential, because only in rare cases are players below that worth the effort.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
For a better understanding of what all the scouting reports for players mean, go to the second post here.

And I see you changed your manager for one of the newer ones, but there are still better guys out there.

Updated Tuesday, November 8 2016 @ 1:56:00 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |