Help

Forum >> Help >> Release restrictions questions.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Two questions, more specifically.

First, the easy one: How long do they last?

Second, the trickier one: What exactly qualifies a player as being non-releasable? Haselrig and I kind of poked at it briefly this morning and couldn’t really find rhyme or reason to it; it doesn’t require that the player has experience in the Majors (I have minor league players who’ve never been in the Majors that I can’t release), and it doesn’t seem to be related to POT (I have 13 POTs I can release and 12 POTs I can’t). Any ideas?
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
20 days i believe.
2nd well its like the best players on your team are not release because well they have high skills and are your best players on the team so its different for evry team. Most times this is high POT players and 1st round draft picks.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
You have to be careful for the first 20-25 days. Yes you can't drop your best players, but you also can't drop some of the worst ones either. Which means you have to manage your roster carefully early on - its one thing to make sweeping changes but if you stock up on a lot of borderline guys just because they're better than what you had (or better than nothing) you stand to pack your roster with guys you ultimately won't need, and can't get rid of until the restrictions are lifted.

So go slow, and go carefully!

Previous Page | Show All |