Help

Forum >> Help >> Will my 3B prospect make it to 3B?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got Cameron training as a 3B prospect since I drafted him last season. He just got the AAA nod this morning. That's a little bit earlier than I was hoping for, considering he hasn't even got his 3b yet. What are his chances he gets the position before he makes it to majors? Should I cut my losses?

Note: I don't expect him to do more than come off the bench and maybe provide some power vs LHP, but his build looks like something I could use in a pinch if my future starter goes down. I've got a plan B, but he's about 500 miles away from the majors.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
There's no telling how long it will take for him to get 3B - guys can take 30 games to get the small position rating, and guys can take over 400 games and still show nothing. They're all different cases. He looks like a very good backup at least.
FurySK

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
At D.VI you can afford to do all sorts of crazy stuff, because for the most part the people you are playing are either cleaning up a bot team, in full rebuild, or are casual and don't work their team so they get the expected results.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
If he just came up, he's got a season or two at AAA. Pretty good chance he gets his lower case.

If it's a priority, can try to give him some spring training time at 3B. Maybe Farr could DH or C or something.

Previous Page | Show All |