Help

Forum >> Help >> Pinch Hitting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Buster

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What is the best way of stopping my hot or very hot (not that there is many of them) players from being substituted during a game?

I seem to get my best hitters taken out and replaced by ultra cold players. I guess it is something to do with the management screen but I am struggling a bit to understand it.

Any help and advice would be most welcome.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There are 4 settings that will lead to a guy getting pulled:

Pinch Hit For LHP | RHP are two of them. Make sure those are set to "x" if you don't want to the guy to be pinch hit for.

Pinch Run For is another setting. If a guy gets pinch run for, he is replaced as a player, so he won't be playing after that and subsequent at bats will be taken by another player. Make sure that box is NOT checked if you want the player to stay in.

Replace for Defense is the last setting. Again if this box is checked, he may get replaced.

So to ensure the guy stays in the game. Set "x" for both of the Pinch Hit settings and make sure both Pinch Run and Replace for Defense are NOT checked.

If you have those settings activated, the only way the guy will get pulled is if he gets an injury.
Buster

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Rock777 that is what was going wrong x's in the wrong place.

Very grateful for your help.

Previous Page | Show All |