Help

Forum >> Help >> Roster   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Player contracts are automatically renewed during the off-season, but salaries may rise or fall depending on their worth.

Steve
Coach Tate McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When I try to release a player it says "Must have no fewer than pitchers on the major league roster!"
What does that mean?
For example I have 7 pitchers assigned to majors, and only six minors. But cant release a minor, even though theres already less of them than major pitchers.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There is a minimum requirement of having 12 position players and 8 pitchers on the major league roster (otherwise you wouldn't be able to field a team in case of injuries). If you don't have that, you will not be allowed to make any roster moves until you reach those minimums.

Steve

Updated Monday, January 28 2013 @ 3:04:10 pm PST
Coach Tate McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ta.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Let me know if you have problems resolving this and I can help fix the problem, if necessary.

Steve
Coach Tate McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Will do.
Robinsongtq

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have the same problem, when im trying to release a player, it shows: Must have no more than 17 non-pitcher players on the major league roster!, im trying everything, releasing, moving from AA to Majors, from Majors to AAA, nothing happens.
Robinsongtq

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have the same problem, when im trying to release a player, it shows: Must have no more than 17 non-pitcher players on the major league roster!, im trying everything, releasing, moving from AA to Majors, from Majors to AAA, nothing happens.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You had 19 position players and are only allow 17. I moved 2 position players back to AAA. You should be able to proceed normally now, however your major league roster is maxed out - 13 pitchers & 17 position players. So you'll need to demote/release a major league player if you want to add others.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Robinsongtq

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank u very much.

Previous Page | Show All |