Help

Forum >> Help >> Draft Acting Weird?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
zsidq

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello guys,

I had a question about the draft. Of course, we have many options to choose from players (High school, college, Latin America, etc.), and each category should have different ages, nationalities, etc. However, I noticed that the last time I drafted, all of the different categories had the same player names, ages, descriptions, and nationalities. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I fix this?

Also, I noticed that the players available to draft don't have great descriptions. How do I ensure that I find better players through the draft?
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
There's nothing weird about it - once you've chosen a particular category for a particular round, you don't get to look at the others. So say you picked College, you'll get ten college prospects to choose from. If you try to go to High School/Asian/whatever you'll still see the same ten prospects because you already chose College.

And as far as getting better descriptions I'm afraid its just luck - your ten prospects to choose from are selected randomly from their pool. Sometimes you'll luck into a very good potential in the later rounds, sometimes you get a bum in the early rounds, that's just the way it goes.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am reading this as a potential bug where all 10 of his picks were all exact clones of one specific player? Was it Luie Meda?
If this is true then repost in bug section and contact Steve to see what can potentially be done

The draft is just a blind draw where the choices normally get worse as the season progresses and really make sure you can analyze and understand them as they aren't always very accurate
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That's how I read it at first as well. But on a second read, I think amalric7 has it right.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So there were ten version of this one player, Luie Meda?

Steve

Updated Sunday, October 16 2016 @ 5:53:27 pm PDT
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just re-read it a couple more time and agree it looks like he chose one group and then backed out and tried a different one. Didn't even know that was possible.

zsidq

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ah, I got it. Thanks guys. Appreciate the help.

Previous Page | Show All |