Help

Forum >> Help >> Rotation help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So, I have a few ideas for how my rotation should look this year, but I'm having a hard time deciding.
Day is no question my ace.
I think I can squeeze another year out of Morris.
Turner is going to start so that he can grow.

That leaves me with 2 spots and at least 4 or 5 potential candidates. The list includes Medrano, Diaz, Arocha, Richard, and Floyd.

I'm leaning towards Diaz and Arocha. Diaz has the numbers to back up being a starter, and Arocha has the high stamina to be an innings eater in the 5th spot. Medrano has been a starter for me, but he has struggled. I made him my closer at the end of last season and it seemed to fit him better. Richard seems to be a reliever who can eat innings if anything, I don't like his past ERA's. Floyd had success at VI and V as a starter, but struggled in the bullpen at IV.

I suppose Eaton is a long shot option, but I have sort of ruled him out.

I also would like to cut a minor leaguer to keep my roster at 49, but I'm having a hard time doing so.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Updated Friday, September 30 2016 @ 9:48:20 am PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Diaz #4
Arocha #5
Medrano Set or closer
Richard LR or MR

Not sure what you want to do with that last guy. Medrano does not have the stamina to start imo. I like 12 or better in stamina. Maybe that's excessive but he looks like he was built for the bullpen.

Previous Page | Show All |