Help

Forum >> Help >> Manager Experience   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Alpo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm confused about how much if any experience affects managers. There may have been a thread for this before but i don't know
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There is no impact as far as I am aware. With time, the manager's skills reveal, but the skills are static (just hidden at the start).

It would be cool if experience had some small modifying effect though. It would help justify the inflating of salaries over time.

Updated Friday, September 23 2016 @ 4:19:07 pm PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
In other words.
You pick a manager.
What its saying about him; Is what he is.
Experience will not reveal #'s.
It's seasons long and/or age that tells his true #'s.
So if you pick a 40 year old to say his true #'s reveal by times he is 54 years old. so it will take 14 seasons to see what you picked. "BUT"he is what he is already the effects are already used the 1st day he coaches the 1st game. Also "STEVE" said something about 2 manager updates a season i believe???????????????????
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the time frame is more like 5 seasons given that is how long it took my manager to hit 20 on the player development stat.

Also, I'm going to search that wuggla, because if he said it, I missed it. Then again I was away from the game for an entire week about a month ago, so it could have happened.

Update: I couldn't find it. Still doesn't mean he didn't say it, but I'm not sure it really matters how often the managers update considering they perform to their eventual skill level from the start and just reveal over time.

Updated Friday, September 23 2016 @ 7:54:43 pm PDT

Updated Friday, September 23 2016 @ 7:59:31 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |