Help

Forum >> Help >> Really need some input on this guy   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
[ID #109961]

He is really frustrating me. Should I ride him out this year into next year to see if his numbers start translating into stats or not? I am at a loss right now
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm at a loss too. With those kinds of numbers, he should definitely be performing better than he is. I'd keep him in your rotation for the rest of this year, and drop him at season's end if he is still performing that badly. That's just my opinion though.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He is pretty border line right now. Remember guys can be overscouted by as much as 20%. But even without that, he is a one tool pitcher with average control. He is still developing though and looks to be progressing well in all the areas he needs too. Where he is right now, every point in Movement and Control will make a big difference. And one more point in CoS should give him a solid out pitch. I'd try to develop him further and see if he turns a corner.

He does have a couple potential issues. He gave up a good amount of HRs in the minors, and he is a lefty. Lefties some times have trouble in the majors. But his GB/FB ratio was really good in the minors.

I'd give him a bit more time as an everyday to see if he can develop. If that fails, use him as your LHS. He is great against lefties.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Ty guys. My whole staff this year is under performing from the last 2 years right now

Previous Page | Show All |