Help

Forum >> Help >> Trimming minors   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
So I'm midway through my second full season as a manager and I have managed to fill up my minors with lots of young talent. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should cut anyone and if so who that should be.

Any recommendations on cuts are welcome. Also do I have any glaring holes at a position?

(I know my AA and Rookie sections are pretty empty, I'm aiming to build from young talent)
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Very solid looking system and seem that you're training them at the right position - the only comment I would make is that you're very light on pitching, you could look at what positions you're doubling up on (such as 2 2B's in rookie ball) and look to replace them with a pitching prospect, there are HEAPS of decent 12 pot P's in FA.
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Agree with JJNZ. As far as your lineup goes, I'd look for a new 1B. But Philips is probably gonna fill that spot in couple more seasons.

Updated Monday, August 1 2016 @ 5:38:25 am PDT
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the advice. I've gotten rid of a few spaces where I had doubles and for now I'm putting waiver requests on a few players. I may start looking for a more developed pitcher in the Asian posting system because my pitching really is getting old(half the roster is 30 years or older)
Mig2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@g10rush

I saw your minor league system at the end of last season, and it was very good if I recall. I can't believe that was your first season. Keep doing what you are doing!

Previous Page | Show All |