farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a full team and can't decide who to cut
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Cooper took a big hit this year. I don't think he will keep up his current performance. He didn't do so hot last season.

McNeil is a good defensive CF, but his offense is pretty bad. I would cut either Burns or McNeil. There's isn't really much point in having two left handed defensive CFs who don't produce offensively. Burns looks like the better of the two.

Rangel looks very expendable if you have someone else to backup Catcher.

It looks like Douglas may have finally turned a corner. Can I have him back now ;)
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks. I kind of like him haha :). Are there any minor leaguers that should be cut?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't see anyone obvious. I'm not suggesting that you cut any of these guys, but a few guys to think about:

Quiroz is kind of spread out in his abilities, but he will probably still turn out pretty good.

Baca is a little behind in development, but I still like him. You might need to give him an extra year in AAA.

Valdes has a lot of upside at 3B, but he is definitely behind in development.

Farmer is probably untouchable because of his name :) He actually looks pretty good, but he is behind in development. If he doesn't get the call to AA soon I might trying pushing him up anyhow...

farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a lot of 24 year old left handed pitching any suggestions of how to handle it when they get to majors?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If he has lots of stamina, then starting rotation. If he doesn't have lots of stamina, then bullpen. If you are unhappy with any current relievers, give him their spot, otherwise throw him into an empty spot. I guess what I'm getting at is that it really depends more on the guy's skills and your needs than what hand he throws with as a pitcher. I've had very effective starting pitchers and bullpen arms who were left handed (see Amador or for the bullpen Gray and Hutchinson).
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I guess I was more asking about roster spots. Having a hard time finding room for everyone
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a full staff and a minor league pitcher recommend for majors. What do I do?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Farmer, if you don't plan on using Pratt more than you have so far this year (only 6 IP), you might as well cut him. Any 30+ year old who doesn't throw 50-60 innings in a season really has no place on a club, except for a LHS if he's the only one on a roster.

Previous Page | Show All |