Help

Forum >> Help >> player question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jaycarter

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/103063

my player mario greene was in aaa last year but he never popped ready for the majors

should i play him in the majors or can i leave him in aaa for a bit? i could use him but i think my team will demote from league 3 since my hitting is terrible

Updated Friday, July 15 2016 @ 11:45:13 am PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know if he'll help your hitting all that much at least until his power develops, but I'd play him. Chances are that at 25 he has nothing left to learn in the minors anyway. You could always keep him down for the remainder of spring training (ie. this weekend) and then call him for the Cup games, and beyond.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
If you can give him some playing time, I would say bring him up. He did get some AAA, and his SI and individual skills aren't far from reaching their maximums.

He would be a nice upgrade defensively over Mejias (once he gets OF) and probably just as good offensively.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd leave him down. I had seven 25 year olds in my minors last year and they all progressed at a normal rate. If he wasn't ready at the end of the year, he probably isn't ready now. With only one season in AAA, I'd say he should stay down for one more year. At least until the all-star break.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
This isn't a player that languished in A ball until he was 25. He has now had 13 training updates at AAA. None of his player skills appear to need more than 3-4 points to cap out.

The most compelling reason to leave him in AAA is of --> OF. I'm not sure that is a big concern, and could be done more efficiently through cup play.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You are probably right. His hitting skills looked pretty bad to me, but that probably has more to do with his potential than his development.

Languishing in A until you are 25 is pretty much a kiss of death. Those aren't the guys I was working on.

Quintero gained 6 SI in his second year in AAA as a 25 year old, and is actually looking pretty usable now.

Updated Saturday, July 16 2016 @ 9:24:52 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |