Help

Forum >> Help >> Ballpark   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I only have one player with any real power, more fast guys I made left field a lot smaller than right to maximize on the one guys homeruns but I then realized that most players are right handed so making right field that big to prevent other teams home runs is kind of fruitless, should I just make the whole field big, or keep it the way it is, also should I move the player I used to have in left with the 17 range to right rather than left to accommodate the big right field? (his arm is only 8, I have a guy with equally good range and fielding but higher arm and don't want to move him from center)

Updated Tuesday, June 28 2016 @ 4:56:38 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Range won't matter since its calculated as an aggregate. You just need to make sure you have the best Range guy in CF. Then between LF and RF put your best arm in RF. So that guy you mentioned would probably be best in LF.

If you don't have much power, but your opponents do (scout your division at least), then I would go with a big field or big walls. A big field will give more extra base hits. So if your extra base guys are better than your opponents and you have better overall Range than your opponents, go for a big field. If your Range is lower or you don't hit a lot of extra base hits, then just go for higher walls.

Updated Tuesday, June 28 2016 @ 7:51:04 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |