Help

Forum >> Help >> Undrafted High School Players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do they disappear become college players with slightly better development or free agents? What happens to all the other undrafted players?
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it'd be really cool if they became college players although i dont know why cause nobody would even know really
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Undrafted players are erased at the end of the season, and after the season rollover a new batch of players are created. Those undrafted players tend to be the worst of the pack, but there are rare occasions that there still jewels among them.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
The term that is used is "flushed".

Which always makes me think there is a restroom near the BB server. At a certain point during the season rollover, the undrafted players hop out of the server and march to the restroom. They jump in the toilet. Steve gives them a salute and pulls the handle.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
So what you're saying is that Steve flushes the c#@p down the toilet once a season? Must get pretty stinky in that server room...
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It wasn't until about 4 weeks ago that it finally dawned on me that the draft pool is set at the beginning of the season and that's it. I thought the players in the draft pool were brand new every week. Only took me 3 season to figure that out.

Previous Page | Show All |