Help

Forum >> Help >> Future role for this guy...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/119286

Next season this guy is going to be the first of my personal draft picks to actually be promoted to my major league team. He's already capped out, unless he's really a 14 POT in disguise, then he has what 4-5 SI left? I know you his numbers in the minors won't translate directly to majors (love his Ks but his HR...holy crap!) so right now I'm leaning towards him being in the bullpen for me next season, maybe closing. Just to keep his penchant for giving up the long ball to hurt me too much. Or maybe I throw him in my rotation with a short leash because if I do promote I'm going to need all the Ws I can get to try and stay in V... I'm so confused.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I would use him as a rhs and a starter in an emergency situation
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd throw him in the rotation and see how he does, especially considering 4/5ths of your rotation will be at least 33 and in decline next season.
terryhumphreys

Athens Gold
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
possible star. good chance his homerun totals will go down. next year middle reliever bring in the 5th inning when behind 1 to four runs. set pitch count at 65
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Start him in place of one of your lefties. You can always put him in the bullpen in case he doesn't perform, but I see no reason why he wouldn't.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the input, guys. I love it, the responses were as different as my own thoughts over the past few days, lol. I'm probably just going to throw him in the rotation and see what happens but thanks again!

Previous Page | Show All |