Help

Forum >> Help >> Minors help   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dmcc1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would someone please have a look at my minors. I don't think I have them training for the right positions.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd say each guys optimal position would be:

Koch - OF is his best natural position, but having a lefty hitting catcher is valuable too. His Arm is a bit low for Catcher, but certainly worthwhile as a backup. I'd look for OF for his everyday if possible.

Cattaneo - would be best at 2B. A stretch for SS. He is only 21 but he will get the node soon, so its a questions of whether or not you want to sacrifice time or errors to get him trained up.

Gibbs - should be perfect in RF. Also good enough for CF depending on the range of your other OFs.

Alicea - probably best at 1B. Could play RF.

Stewart - range is a bit low, but probably best at 2B.

Ascencio - if he was a righty would make a great 3B. As is, he should be able to play 1B or RF.

Sellers - OF, could also play C

Meyer - 2B

Salmon - 1B or LF

Eaton - 1B or LF

Gallo - LF, maybe CF depending on the rest of your OF.

Jennings - 3B, could also play C

Hood - 2B

Leach - 3B

Caldera - OF (great CF option), could also play C

You do need to consider your progression plan though, so you might play some guys outside of their optimal position. For instance Cattaneo or Stewart could serve at SS in a pinch although neither one of them is a very good SS option. Leach shouldn't play SS though.
dmcc1

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Rock. I don't need to worry about SS. Giordano promoted to majors this season and should be an excellent SS when Pope goes at the end of this season.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Great! I hadn't noticed that he was a SS.

Previous Page | Show All |