Help

Forum >> Help >> Hebert   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hebert

I take pride in using a good number of 12 pot players, and Hebert is a big part of that.

But he really hurt me this season. His 15 power has never translated into HRs. And he holds down a position typically played by a LHB. I rely on him to hit RHP. This season he didn't.

Would you pass it off as a poor campaign? Would you be worried?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
It could pass off as a poor campaign, but I think he can do well next year. He has had solid years in the past to show that he can do well.

About his HR production, he could do better than 11 HR's this year. It could've depended on the pitchers he faced and the ballpark type.

Overall, I wouldn't be too worried about Hebert. He's a solid player in his prime right now.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Those certainly aren't great #'s, especially slugging. I wouldn't be afraid to stay with him but I'd also be shopping for an alternative as well. Maybe a platoon situation. Based on his career numbers, I don't think he's likely to ever hit over 15 home runs.

And what is that triangle or arrow on his player card?

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That's a pennant. It means he was on the team when Seca won the cup this year.

As far as being a SH instead of a LHB, I wouldn't fault him on that. A bad year, but historically he's done pretty well against righties.

Overall his performance is a little sub-par for a 1B. He also has a horrendous GB/FB. Personally, I'd be in the market for an upgrade if I were you.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Ya. The ground balls are a thing. Pretty sure he leads the team in GiDP each season.

Also don't feel he's very clutch.

Thanks all for the input. :)
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Not to belabor the thread. Thought it was funny Hebert came up with this effort in his first game after me calling him not clutch. :). 9 LOB.

Previous Page | Show All |