Help

Forum >> Help >> Free Agents   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I joined just after the deadline to sign free agents. I see some players getting cut since then but it looks like you can't put in a waiver claim because it's after the deadline. What happens to all these guys after the season is over? Does it become a free for all in picking them up?
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No - they'll go through waivers again at the season flip. During that time (at least 24 hours for each player I believe) all teams have the option of placing a claim and the player's destination will be randomly decided between all those that do.
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks!
orionbrando

Pharr Pugs
V.13

Broken Bat Baseball
About this, is there an announcement when the waiver claims can be placed again? or we just need to be aware once the season starts? if so, is during the world classic/spring training/season when this happens? Thank you!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Check the events page during the off-season in particular, everything that happens in game is listed on the events page.

Note: As an aside, every off-season a glitch causes the dates to be listed wrong during the off-season, however the order and the whether it has happened or not are very much correct, so pay attention to the order much more than the date listed (at least during the off-season).

Updated Thursday, March 31 2016 @ 3:12:15 pm PDT

Updated Thursday, March 31 2016 @ 3:13:19 pm PDT
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Orion, stay busy during the offseason by looking at the free agents you want to claim once the new season starts. You can bookmark them by opening up the player page and clicking the bookmark next to the player's name and ID #. Then, once the season rolls around, all you'll have to do is click on the Tools tab at the left and start claiming!

Previous Page | Show All |