Help

Forum >> Help >> Pick apart my Titans   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi.

I've been playing for over a year and a half and I'm loving this game. I have a chance this season to maybe promote and I'm looking for some different perspectives on my squad. What's good and bad, that sort of thing. But mostly what should I do to my roster so I don't relegate again immediately.

Thanks a lot, I look forward to your comments.

Garnash and the Titans ~ Coming to a theater near you.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Looking at your squad for 10 minutes, I really like what you have. The only concern I see at the major league level is the range and fielding of your middle infielders, it is a bit low, though not nearly as bad as a couple other teams I've looked at in the past. Cavali at 2B also looks like his SI gains are going too slow for him to actually cap, as he will likely top out around 108 or so at the rate he is going. There is an outside chance he could hit his 14 potential, but it is just that, an outside chance. That doesn't necessarily mean you should cut him, because if you don't have a better option (which at the ML level you don't appear to) then he will be serviceable and will continue to get better. Honestly your team looks a lot like mine did when I promoted from VI to V, really solid with a good core, but a few areas you can improve in before you make a push for the higher league levels. I think you'll stick in V based solely on an evaluation of your ML roster.

Updated Friday, March 18 2016 @ 10:10:11 pm PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Majors- Like Newtman said, the fielding and range of the middle infielders could be a little higher. Your pitching looks really good to contend in League V.

Minors- Your minors look great. Your minors stacked with pretty good talent and once they come up, you'll contend to move up the levels.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think you have a great team there and definitely not old. Foley looks like a first baseman to me, I don't like the 12 range for 2B but you need to have a place for his bat and he can field. Fleming has the range but his fielding is borderline. His bat too must be in the lineup. You can probably make them work as is, especially in V, but things to consider with youngsters. Madrigal should in no way ever play CF. He is fine in RF but not CF. You should be able to climb nicely.

Previous Page | Show All |