Help

Forum >> Help >> Assigning training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
kuuselka

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have read everything twice but must have missed how I can assign/remove players from training. I dont think my 29 year old backup 2nd baseman needs it as much as some others :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There are really only two options you have for training.

1. From the training page, you can selection training focus. Training is significantly different than other games (Hattrick for example), in that every skill will receive a pretty even share of training and the focus only gives a small bonus to the selected skills.

2. Training & experience gained can also be controlled by what level you choose to assign your player to. In the minor league level, players receive more overall training. However to reach their full potential, a player will need a combination of training and experience and experience is best earned by playing at the big league level.

Hope this helps,

Steve
kuuselka

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmm. Not really. I have 4 individuals on my training page. Are they there for a reason?
Does everyone recieve training the same (except for age) ? Or can we "do" something about training (other than change the focus button, which is what you are saying)?
afreespirit

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
They are there because they received a noticeable increase in one or more attributes. All players are getting some training each week, but not all get a noticeable improvement during the update.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
As afreespirit pointed out, those listed players are the ones that received enough training for one of their skills to level up or "pop".

In general, everyone gets some training until they max out.

Steve
kuuselka

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you. Makes sense now.

Previous Page | Show All |