Help

Forum >> Help >> Reassigning players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RazMcTaz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How seriously should I take the AI suggested reassignments some of them seem off the wall. Or maybe they need the XP or something.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I always have my guys at the suggested level. What players seem off?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
They will gain more training points if you have them at the AI suggested level (at least up until 25 years old).
RazMcTaz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I signed some new players so maybe it will reset at update.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
It won't reset. Are you talking about the older guys in your minors? At 25, all players are suggested to the majors. It would help if you have some more specifics.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
For instance. Bentley will develop best back in the minors. You will definitely stunt his growth if you leave him in the majors. He will never reach his potential.

Any of those guys who are 25 or older in the minors is really up to you. The AI will just automatically suggest promoting them. For the most part you want guys out of the minors before they are 26. If they still aren't ready by then they will probably never be good major league players.

EDIT: Also, when you reassign Bentley to the minors, I would HIGHLY recommend setting him up to play SS. He has the potential to be one of (if not THE) best SS in the game.

Updated Monday, February 29 2016 @ 8:28:15 am PST

Previous Page | Show All |