Help

Forum >> Help >> Did I break my AAA prospect?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Stormkrow

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
HowDee all,

New guy here, in my 2nd year. Last year I felt my bullpen was a little skimpy, so I brought up my only AAA pitching prospect... and well he got smoked. So I sent him back down.

I've noticed since then his stats may have raised once since then, and I'm concerned I may have messed up his development. Did I break him by bringing him up too soon?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
No, he's fine.

We've only had 2 training updates this season. I'm certain you'll see more skill improvements soon.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It takes a bit more than that to break a guy. Say playing a 20yo for 2 or more full seasons in the majors. That would mess a guy up.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As Seca said, only two updates so far this season. Good normal SI gain at AAA is at least 5 total SI per season.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Delaney looks to be progressing well. I'd definitely wait until he gets recommended to the majors, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens before the end of this season. He will definitely be able to get all the minors training he requires. You probably just pushed his recommendation to the majors out a couple training updates.
Stormkrow

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanx guys, I appreciate all the feedback.

Previous Page | Show All |