Help

Forum >> Help >> My manager   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RodneyDeCroo

Wheeling Catfish
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure how to assess managers. For example. I've had my current manager Patrick Smith for nine full seasons. He's been over .500 six of the nine seasons and twice over 90 wins, but he's never won a division and has never advanced beyond our current tier. All his tactical and developmental skills are rated at 10. And he has no reputation. And he's 71 years old. His salary is now 1.45 million. Based on his skill ratings I'm guessing he's middling or average as a manager? Is he getting too hold? Does his lack of reputation mean anything in terms of how he performs?
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You should switch to "new style" manager. Find one that has a positive scouting report and sign him. Your current manager is "old style" which means his attributes will stay at 10 forever. Besides, you will save some money, as new managers always have a salary of 0.5M.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
how to recognize a "new style manager"?

Am stuck with the old own becouse i dont know whats all in all this last season's manager update...
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"Old" managers have no scouting report (reputation) at all. "New" managers have some reports, like:
He is below average/above average/good/excellent at managing hitters/pitchers/defense/teaching the game.

Finding a good "new" manager is a grind, as you have to click every manager to see his reputation.
RodneyDeCroo

Wheeling Catfish
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks found out why? Dion Samuel was no Reputation.
Found a new one with Reputation.

Previous Page | Show All |