Help

Forum >> Help >> Help cannot start playing   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I tried to sign up - have user name and password, but apparently cannot set up a team???? What do I do to get started? I am getting frustrated as there is no obvious "click here to start" or explanation.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome to Broken Bat Allen o/

Steve (the sole admin) will give you an existing team once he sees your request. Just like in real baseball, you get a gently used team instead of a brand new one :)
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was lucky that I signed up at night and then logged into the site the next day and already had a team assigned to me.

Sometimes the admin isn't as ninja about it though. You'll get one eventually though... especially now that you made a post about it to call it to his attention.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't recall how mine went down other than I put in a PW the game didn't like and when I started over I forgot to re-choose my team, so Norwalk was a surprise destination :)
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you for the explanation guys. I had signed up a couple months ago and got confused that night since I could not start a team myself. I see now the old email Steve sent me, went to Spam box. It looks like I was inactivated as "dead-beat absentee owner." Hopefully Steve will forgive my beginners ignorance and grant me a new team. I'll be watching better now.

'54Chevy
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...you've been assigned the Brookings Bison.

Good luck,

Steve
Sticky2016

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Excited to check this game out.

Thanks for coding it :)

Previous Page | Show All |