Jalen

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Im new and I would really like it if you gave me some tips for my roster
Spoonerific

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
First off, Sup. Welcome to the game.

I'd consider bringing up Terry Moore to the majors . But if a player is in the minors always try to keep them in the level they are suggested [since there is no roster limit on minors roster cause there isn't enough player for complete rosters to begin with].

While in the minors train every player that has CAPITAL position marks [which means they'll be completely competent] at a secondary position. Such as SS prospects at 2B or 3B.

Draft and acquire more pitching prospects [12 POT+]. This has to be your first priority in my opinion.

Again, welcome and have fun.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You're going to have to sit tight for a bit before making many moves. You can still select one player via the draft each Friday until the off-season hits.

It'll be hard to get a good college player (or really good anything) this late into the season, but you can still get lucky. You want to go high school or international for the rest of the season to get younger guys in your pipeline and then start with college fresh next season.

I highly recommend reaching Rock's first post in this thread as it tells you what to expect from scouting reports. When drafting, you're gonna want someone with as many positive attributes as you can get.

Also make sure to read the manual as it contains lots of important information. Of note, look at its descriptions of desired defensive attributes per position. Try to get people who will develop the defensive skills necessary to play the positions they're listed or train them at a more suitable position if their current doesn't fit (you can assign minor league players a position to play in the Minors tab).

This off-season, your goal is to upgrade as much as you can... search for guys on Waivers (all free agents will be on waivers) and place claims on as many as possible. You're not gonna win them all and if you get excess, you can always cut guys at no penalty.

You want to especially try to find replacements for your weaker members. Guys with 10 or 11 pot generally don't cut it in the long run because they never get good enough. You're looking for double digits in as many important areas as possible. 10 is a very mediocre rating.

After you replace the guys who are going nowhere, the next in line to cut are old guys who are declining. If they still have better ratings than your other options, stick with them by all means... but know that guys over 30 won't get better... just worse and will eventually need fresh blood to take their place.

Previous Page | Show All |