Help

Forum >> Help >> 3B plans - Present and Future   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey all,

I have Nate Lewis and Federico Arcia on the ML roster right now, with some 3B prospects in the minors. I have been easing Arcia in, as he isn't great and I am trying to keep up in my league. What should I be doing now, and what prospect looks best for 3B in the future?

Thanks,
Toon
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Who are your 3B prospects?

I'm assuming Nunez, Duran and Gómes are being trained to play other positions.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Fernandez is a C/3B prospect, and Lewis is a 3B/OF
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Fernandez will do great from a defensive standpoint. Personally I prioritize hitting a LOT more than you do, so I'm not real enamored with a lot of you minors... But we each have our own priorities. That's what makes the game fun.

Offensively I like Matsumoto a lot, but he is going to be a pain defensively. His Arm is a little on the weak side for catcher, and his defense will be a bit low for 3B. I think he will be passable at both 3B and C though, and his bat looks like a keeper.

Actually Uribe might be good at 3B despite being a lefty. His Arm is wasted at 1B and he doesn't have an OF build. With "amazing in the field" he is going to end up with at least 17 fielding. With that Arm and fielding I think he'll make a good 3B despite being LH.

Previous Page | Show All |