Help

Forum >> Help >> Extra Push   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Heading into Inter-division play, I'm in a tight battle in my division and am currently holding first place. I'm excited and would love to promote. That being said, I was think of maybe adding another power bat. I guess I'm just wondering, is there any player type I could add at this point to strengthen my team going forward?
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Mikko,
No one knows your team better than you do. If you feel a power bat is the thing you need then I would agree with you.
Your team is performing solidly statistically. You have the best offense #'s overall in your division though they may be very close in many. Your team has the most stolen bases by far.
Your pitching staff has the lowest whip which is my favorite metric.
I notice your team has the lowest fielding pct and a lack of double plays.
As far as interdivisional play goes, don't compare yourself to the other division, rather continue to compare your team to the others in your division. The other division may be substantially tougher or weaker compared to yours so I would be wary of making a judgment of your team's interdivisional play until a full round of games is completed, so at the all star break.
All in all, I would caution against making any major changes to a successful roster but if you have a weak spot you are aware of, by all means, keep looking.
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you Tiger. The thrill of finally being in first place is hard to contain. I'm in better shape than I thought, thanks for pointing that out.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's exciting when things start to come together! Good luck on your pennant chase! :)

Previous Page | Show All |