Help

Forum >> Help >> Cutting Costs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
reynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am in debt so what r some good ways to cut costs (please give me multiple ways)
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You could save about 2 million by hiring a rookie manager and half a million by reducing your stadium to 25,000 or less when you can. At a quick glance your players payroll looks decent but your minors has a lot of players with less than 11 potential so you can just cut them. They won't be good enough for even level VI. That will save a little bit, but the little bits can add up.
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Sunday, November 29 2015 @ 2:11:19 pm PST
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Your stadium must be as high as 2000+ your average, so you can have a nice income/cost average.

Sack all your minor leagues except those two POT 13.

You need to balance your income and your expenses, and have a profit, you can start building your team. Try to use old but good players in the FA, but always check their salary, so they don't eat your finances.

And keep searching in the draft, soon or later you can have your own players as you wish.

EDIT: You are in a good position now in your league, if you keep wining, fans will come to see you. But don't get too much, I won my level VI division last season, but only managed to attract 24,019 (avg) each day.

Updated Sunday, November 29 2015 @ 2:44:35 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |