Help

Forum >> Help >> Left handed middle infield... say what??   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Surprise, surprise, you're wrong again. Did you even look at box scores at Baseball Reference? They say how the ball is fielded (groundball, line drive, etc.), who fielded it, and where the play is made. It also gives even more detailed information on certain plays, like which gap balls are hit into. It's too bad you don't know how to use good info. Maybe you could learn something. Then again...

Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Can we make a pact that nobody will ever start a left-handed infielder thread again? I'm tired of this topic. It skips like a scratched record.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, like I said huge waste of time. Going through each game one at a time and counting plays. LOL.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Let's give this thread a rest guys. It's turning into every Facebook, reddit, or youtube comment thread I've ever seen. You're better than that, and so is broken bat.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I'm tired of this topic. It skips like a scratched record.

Comments like this always crack me up. Why are you reading something you don't want to read? It's like people complaining about all the politics on television. Here's a novel idea--turn it off.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Glad I amuse you, but once Steve says something about an argument and the participants ignore him, I think it becomes a community issue. Add to that that this is probably the third iteration of this exact same argument, I also think I have the option to be tired of it.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm with Haselrig here, let's give this a rest.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 If you’re going through Latest Posts, it makes threads like this a lot harder to miss. At that point, they become that obnoxious commercial that you can’t quite tune out without turning off the radio. I’d rather not turn off the radio by not visiting the forums, thank you very much.

Furthermore, this isn’t just about being tired of an argument (and let me firmly side with Haselrig on that front). Is “ur st00pid lol” “NO U” really the face we want to present to new users showing up to check out the forums for the first time? Speaking as a moderator on another forum, I would have locked this thread days ago if this nonsense had happened over there.

If anyone involved in this insists on resorting to schoolyard tactics, take it to private messages and save the rest of us from needing to try to tune it out in the first place.
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
END OF DISCUSSION

Also, if you need more: THIS

Now back away. 10 points off for ad hominem.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Not sure where you are going with that link Grizzly, but I would agree that it seems funny we give them a fielding penalty instead of just a DP penalty, which seems to be what that first article is talking about. No errors made by any of the lefties playing 3B.

Previous Page | Show All |