Help

Forum >> Help >> Manager Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't been as active the last few seasons and my manager is straight 10's on everything but seems other managers are growing.....should I hire a new one or something? Having just won 100 games and finally promoting seems weird to fire the manager but if he isn't growing I assume I should replace him.
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Before last season, Steve implented Managers that had scouting reports that could improve based on what they are.

He also left in the old managers before the update and it looks like you still have one of those.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
The newer style managers have scouting reports. Probably search for those with "0" experience, as those will be the newer ones.
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ah ok thanks! Well this is gonna take awhile.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You will probably benefit from upgrading to a new-style manager (assuming you choose wisely). However, the penalty for keeping the old-style manager isn't huge.

Steve
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Steve... I've been wondering for a while but do you type your name at the end of every post manually or do you have code in place that automatically appends it?
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I went ahead and switched, saving 7 million a year so there is that lol. I hate replacing a manager of a 101 win team that won in the playoffs but I would rather get a guy that will hopefully grow and save that money since I picked up a 7 million dollar league 1 player.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
@ Crazy Li

Yeah...manually. I guess I'm just old school.

Steve
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Jeez... I would get tired of doing that after so many posts. I've never seen you miss one though

Previous Page | Show All |