Help

Forum >> Help >> 2025 Hot Stove   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I desperately need pitching which explains my signing of a 7 million dollar div 1 cast off.
mytton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Will be trying to retain my LL3 status while blooding some moderate young pitching. A decent veteran starter would be a very welcome pick-up if I can find one.

Meanwhile trying to restock on better prospects, especially pitching, as always.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My teams number one goal is to add pitchers. Ended up getting a great 26 year old lefty outfielder,Eddie McNeil. I have something to look forward to in my depleted bullpen with my 26 year old Owen Green closing games in the world classic for Australia.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
@ Jynxed

I'm surprised Parra slipped through waivers unclaimed. Bit of a project, but could have some nice upside. Savvy signing.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like waiver madness is over for us, pretty successful offseason. We managed to claim 4 players with 14-16 claims.
Kojima is a much needed addition to our bullpen, and yet another curveballer in the roster.
Alonso is a project that I hope will pan out, he has some years in the minors to train.
Vela never had the ABs he deserved in his previous club, so he should gain some skill points this year while playing in the outfield (he almost forgot ho to play 1B anyway).
Mann - 20 range with that scouting report? Sure I'll take it. Forget about playing in the infield though.
Parrish - our 3B is 31, so when he retires, this guy will take his duties.

Even though we whiffed on all SS and starting pitchers, I'm happy about the pickups.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Are we talking about Floyd Moran being a good signing? $8 million for a mediocre reliever who pitched in the fake college league? No thank you.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
My goals were to sign a back up catcher and one top setup/ closer type. Check and check. Upgraded one prospect spot, too. Was hoping to win the lottery on a claim, but there is always next week...
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Didn't win anything after Rosario and that borderline pitching prospect I got on the first two days. Going to hope that the draft continues to sustain me, and I have two open spots left even with the 15 potential round #1 pick.

Edit: Looked again and I won another defensive player (this one a prospect) with no negative report, but little offensive capability. Goody. As I said, going to have to continue to hope the draft will be kind.

Updated Sunday, November 15 2015 @ 3:26:53 pm PST
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Darn you, newt. I loved Ken Terry. Nice defensive replacement/ speedster.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey, if I had won the claim on one of the two defensive players with actual offensive potential that Endrju posted, I wouldn't have even put a claim on Terry as he was a late addition to my claims.

Previous Page | Show All |