Help

Forum >> Help >> Minors stock   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi guys,
I just surveyed my minors again, and found that I have an excess of 2nd base types. I think Pachecho, Izquierdo, and Duran are the ones to worry about at this point, with some others far away from the bigs. I am looking for some objective advice.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Try to weight the skills and see if they fit in other position, then train those in the new position. Position training doesn't affect skill training.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Looking specifically at those 3 -

Duran is a keeper, lefty hitting solid 2b, fantastic speed so he's a great bench guy against starting LHP
Izquierdo - not quite as good as Duran due to his low PD and lower hitting scout - still a nice piece, be a good LF if nothing else
Pacheco - looking like a platoon/bench guy despite the 14 pot, probably too much potential to cut though

Big decisions looming, if I had to cut one it'd probably be Izquierdo based on being a 23 y/o in A ball if nothing else.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Pacheco looks like he's wasted.
If he fails to gain at least 80 SI by the time he's 25, even his potential won't help him.

Duran could be good but I'm not sure whether he develops to his fullest or not.

Izquierdo isn't going to be a great player but his high SI helps him. I would rate him above the other two to be honest.

Updated Sunday, November 8 2015 @ 1:40:10 pm PST
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks all! I am also wondering what to do with my pitching, as my prospects aren't close to ready and I'm not having lots of luck on the free agent market. Any tips?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
One, I would get rid of Espino since his scouting report says he lacks control.

I would look through free agency to find 23-24 year old pitchers that are recommended for AAA. Watch out for guys that have high SI's and are recommended for A ball. Look through their minor league stats and see what level they were pitching at when they were released.

Previous Page | Show All |