Help

Forum >> Help >> Spending Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been in the positives each year since I've taken over the team, with almost 7 million in gains this year. I've done it mostly by keeping my player salaries low. Being in VI, I'm scared to spend because the income is less than the higher leagues, so I have read. I have 50 million, is there hurt in signing high salary guys? I've been waiting for prospects since I've joined really, and I'm too the point where I'd like to try to compete while waiting. I love the game, but at some point I'd like have a shot.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
$50 mil? Yeah, you have plenty of room to get a few guys. Don't get too greedy, but you definitely have a lot more breathing room then someone like my self (barely at the $10 mil mark).
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Trying to stay young and cheap is actually a project. I have quite a few guys I view as stopgaps until my future down on the farm arrives. I'd love to promote and make some more money in a higher league. I'm just unsure of how much I should open up the wallet to make a run for it.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It wouldn't hurt you to spend 10mil but probably shouldn't do more than that in over off season until you have a solid grasp of what you need.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm going to spend this year if I get the chance. I won't make it a point to spend, but I made $8 million dollars, bringing me up to a solid $30 million. If I have the chance to improve, price tag will be a minor consideration.
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just got to put the money in the right place I suppose. Thanks for the responses, something to consider in the off season.

Previous Page | Show All |