Help

Forum >> Help >> Position change question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Float2Kegs

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there a difference between the rate at which a younger player can learn a new position and a slightly older player? Say, a player who is 20 versus 29?

I'm into my 3rd season now (really 2 1/2) and the bot management kind of screwed the team up lol. I'm not complaining, I like a challenge, but it's pretty apparent that I'll be moving up in 2025 and I'm very nervnervous about moving up to V...

Secondary question, my team is pretty tight on finances. I screwed around and had some HUGE expenses at first while I was learning the game. Now that I understand it, I'm worried that having a losing season in V may ruin it completely. My fan rating is about 148 and I like to think my team is moderately paid... 23k capacity field... How bad would, say, a 60-100 season be after winning .700+, and maybe league champ, this season in VI?

Updated Tuesday, October 13 2015 @ 3:54:43 pm PDT
Float2Kegs

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got a few well paid players who I DON'T want to cut, given how crazy the waiver system can be. But I have a few minors prospects I really like.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think position learning rate is different for age, but I don't know for sure.

You'll probably be earning more money at the next level even if you are losing a lot. Just make sure to adjust your stadium size to the recommended setting for your level (check out the manual for that).
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Definitely move slowly if you decide to move out key players. Your team's chemistry is working for you and those key players are not easily replaceable. You will make more income at LL V and you may be very competitive. Don't let the higher level spook you. You belong there or you wouldn't be moving there.
Go get em!

Previous Page | Show All |