Help

Forum >> Help >> Newbie to BrokenBat   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
TheBaller00

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was looking at my teams' transactions and saw that really good players were released. Anyways, what can I do to make my team better and make them into a competitive team?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You are going to have an uphill battle because the previous owner sabotaged your team (and was booted for it). I think it is a foregone conclusion your team will demote this season, but just keep an eye out for good players, and put claims on the guys who were dropped. They are still on waivers. You might get one of them back if you are lucky.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome aboard!

On the bright side you will have the opportunity to mold your franchise into your own image! Yes, you will be demoted this season, but that is not as bad as it sounds. Look for younger players that you believe will develop in the future and use this season to see if they can turn into your next superstars!

A good tip is to hit the search button up top and read some tips in the forums on player potential, building a franchise, and any other questions you might have.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome to Broken Bat.

Just keep in mind that if you feel your situation is too bleak, you can always ask Steve to move you to a better situation. Good luck o/

Previous Page | Show All |